Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd service and website. By visiting the Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of Contract
When you place an order via our website we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
Product Specifications & Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an appliance. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Returns & Refunds page for details.
- Manufacturers’ names are used for reference only. Products listed as a genuine part are made by the manufacturer and generic parts are listed as compatible with the manufacturer’s finished model number.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair your appliance. Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd cannot be held responsible if the appliance is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified technician.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund by contacting our Customer Services department.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
Next Day Delivery
- Only items that are “In Stock” are eligible for UK Next Day Delivery.
- Next day delivery is only available for orders placed before the specified cut-off time on a working day (see About Delivery).
- If you place an order after the cut-off time, over the weekend, or on a bank holiday, you will receive your order on the following working day.
- You will need to sign for the delivery.
- Next day delivery is only available to UK shipping destinations. We are not able to offer next-day service to some areas of the UK. If your postcode is in the list below we can only offer a 2 working day delivery service.
- AB30 –AB56
- FK17 – FK21
- GY1 – GY10
- HS1 – HS9
- IM1 – IM9
- All IV
- JE1 – JE5
- KW1 – KW17
- PA20 – PA80
- PH15 – PH50
- TR21 – TR25
- ZE1 – ZE3
- * All of Northern Ireland
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using PayPal.
- All prices are quoted in the selected currency including Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates, except for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland where VAT is quoted at the appropriate local rate. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of ordering. If a problem in supply should occur and you would like to cancel your order we will be happy to assist you in obtaining a refund.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
- Most items will be delivered using Hermes but some expensive, bulky and/or fragile products will be shipped via special delivery or private courier.
- If you haven’t received your items within 2 weeks of the date of despatch, they can be declared “lost in transit” and we will arrange a replacement order. For deliveries outside of the UK, we need to wait 3 weeks before a missing order can be declared “lost in transit”.
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched please contact us to arrange this. If the item has already been despatched then please see below for our returns policy.
You have the right to return your order within 7 days of the date of delivery. Please notify us by phone of your intention to return your item(s) within this time. You must return your item(s) within 7 days of your receipt of the item.
Goods returned because they are faulty or defective must be returned in the condition you received them. For UK and EU orders, we will pay the cost of returning the item(s) to us. For orders outside the EU, you will need to pay the return carriage costs.
Please make sure you get proof of postage in case your item gets lost in the post.
Provided that you return your item(s) in accordance with these Terms & Conditions we will refund what you’ve paid for the item(s) or replace or exchange the item(s) if applicable. Refunds are processed within 5 working days of receipt of the returned item(s). Refunds are made using the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase.
The following information is intended as a guideline. Wherever possible we will respond to your individual circumstances.
- Should a fault occur with the item(s) within 28 days of delivery you will be offered the choice of a replacement or refund.
- On returning faulty items ensure you adhere to the returns guidelines as outlined above and in our Returns policy. Failure to meet these conditions may result in your return not qualifying for a refund or replacement.
- This guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
- Spares that must be fitted internally are guaranteed for three months, provided they have been fitted by a suitably qualified and competent person.
You can notify us of a faulty item by telephone.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Use of Website Content
- All content included in this site, text and graphics (including copyright), is owned and controlled by Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd. In accessing the Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd web pages, you agree that you may only read, print or download the content of this website solely for personal and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of Hazel Grove Plumbing Supplies Ltd.
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on this site, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else. It is not permitted to create any link to or from this website without prior written consent.
Privacy & Disclaimer
We will never sell or pass on your name and address to any other organisation without your consent. Your details are confidential.